Garelli 16" Euro 7 Star Mags GRIMECA

i have a set of grimeca 7 razzes that are black and came off a garelli moped. Everything is in great condition and has pirelli tires. Currently has a custom 28T sprocket!! both are true and ready to go on your moped! will fit a lot of euro peds. email at mykeeeeeeeeeeey@yahoo.com Asking 175 shippped

1258924528_photo0020.jpg

Re: Garelli 16" Euro 7 Star Mags GRIMECA

i can do 150 shipped. and can paypal you right now. hate to barter below your asking price, but i am out of a job on tuesday and moving so money is super tight. let me know

150 shipped and they are yours. email me for paypal address.

eeeeeemaaaaaillllllllleeeed

ALSO WILL TRADE FOR

ALSO will trade for a nice 16" spoked wheelset + CASH!

Re: ALSO WILL TRADE FOR

can i paypal you? and consider these sold?

i have a nice 16 spoke set. no tires or sprocket though.

spokes plus $50

Like i said, shipping to you is 42.16. if you gave me a spoked set + 50 dollars, that would be me trading my 7 star mags for a spoked set and 8 dollars. And i still have to get tires, sprocket, and etc. A reasonable deal would be 90+ spoked. Please let me know if you are still interested AJ. id love to get these gone, reasonably.

Damn dude, I just sent a front and rear Puch 17" 5 stars with everything (all brakes, axles, AND tires/tubes still on them) for $30 via fedex from Ohio all the way to California. How are you trying to ship them? Go to fedex, definitely some better rates there.

fed ex kills it. spokes plus 50 and i have to pay to have the spokes shipped to you.

i checked USPS. ill check on fedex. thanks for the suggestion!

alright i want to work something out for these.

if your trading me for spokes i have a shipping cost. what do you want cash wise with the trade?

if not ill scratch up the extra 25 and paypal you the 175

are these the wheels your talking about in the moped repair forum??? with the loose bearing problem

no sir! also have a super sport with mags and they have a bearing problem, but its already been fixed. these came on my rally SL. scratch up that 25 and they are yours AJ.

you gots EMAIL

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account