Deadbeat Seller Eric Harris in Calif. - scammer

Anyone know this guy? Would you encourage him to do the right thing and either send me the PC50 parts I bought on Aug. 14 or refund my $$??

Eric, I see you log in here fairly regularly. I assume you are getting my e-mails and refuse to respond. If your unexpected surgery and health issues in Aug. kept you from shipping my stuff, fine. I told you i understand. But what's the problem now? It's been months. Nothing from you. You should be bending over backwards to make this right.

Anyone?

Deadbeat Seller Eric Harris in Calif. - scammer

posting on here was the LAST thing I wanted to do, but just like filing the claim with PayPal (who didn't give me any $$, just closed my claim in my favor) I don't have any other choice but to warn others and ask you publicly to make this right ASAP.

Re: Deadbeat Seller Eric Harris in Calif. - scamme

Eric Harris - same name as one of the gunmen who shot up Columbine High School in 1999 then committed suicide.

yep, i noticed. But this Eric Harris is very much alive since he's trying to sell his Pinto for rent money. Amazingly, I didn't know that 'til after I posted here. Good timing I guess. I'm sure a local deal in person on his Pinto will go flawlessly...harder to rip someone off that way, yet not impossible

Eric Harris has been telling me that he's going to ship me an E50 for the past 3 months.

Nick... did you pay him any money yet?

He should chime in here eventually, or maybe in his own 'for sale' thread for his Pinto. Eric?

Nobody likes a bully. * /

Eric is a good decent guy. If something's going on I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason.

I hate it when somebody always has to post how the scammer is a good guy and something must have come up. Basicly you know nothing useful and if somebody I knew was fucking around I wouldn't even say anything to let it be known that I associate with them.

Yeah, but he is a good guy, he's smart, he's the leader of the Elk's club, and he adopted a child in Haiti, so he's a great guy. I'm sure he just got stuck at the elderly home and hasn't been able to ship your parts yet (did i mention he volunteers at the elderly home?) He's really a great guy!

so good he bought a ticket to heaven...but these people still didn't get any parts

good guy or not

3 months is a bit long to wait

If you sent him money....you know where he lives.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

he IS a good guy. Trent, you're a dick.

Well I'm just sick of seeing this stuff everyday. I can understand maybe not being able to send stuff out for maybe a month but 3 months is ridiculous.

I'm confused -

A guy steals. BUT he adopted a kid. So he's a 'good guy'.

Perhaps you should look at the other way:

A guy adopted a kid. But he's a thief. Most likely he's an unfit parent.

Thanks guys...my thoughts too. 3 months is way too long. ONE month was too long, but he claims to have had emergency surgery after I sent him the $$. Even with that unfortunate event, if it's true, he should have had the parts out within days of my pymnt, well before this emergency came up. And if he's well enough to sell his Pinto on here, he's well enough to send me an e-mail apologizing for being such a dick about this whole deal.

Shitty thing is PayPal ruled in my favor for an "item not received" and will only pay me when there's $$ in his account to take from him, but they freeze his account so he can't even use paypal services until he pays me. So....I get NOTHING? Good scam. WEEKS ago he said he'd send me the parts if I cancelled my claim so that Paypal wouldn't take any $$ from him. No way...you send the parts, THEN i cancel the claim. I'm stoopid, but not THAT stoopid. Yep, I read these stories all the time on here too. Let's not forget another California deadbeat seller, Taylor Nankervis. At least he had a few excuses....young, irresponsible teenager from Shingletown (I don't think he's on the forums much if at all anymore). What's YOUR excuse Eric?

some of you cannot understand simple sarcasm when you read it

Tiger Matt~ Since Eric is a good guy and you probably trust him, will YOU send me my $$ and then YOU can get it back from Eric? That would be cool of you, but I'd rather have the parts.

i bet he stole the kid

uuummmm no. its not tigers matts deal. its your deal dude. plus Forestking you dont know shit! hahaha how does one not sending someone moped parts makes someone an unfit parent??!? or even likely of it?? lol

I might be wrong, but since dude used the phrase "adopted a kid in Haiti" instead of "adopted a kid FROM Haiti" dude means that he sends 25 dollars a month or whatever the Christian Childrens whatever the other group.

You know, the commercials that try to make you feel guilty and gross you out, then feel guilty for being grossed out? Thats them.

Its still a good thing too do.

The frequency of these posts is getting O/C.

I am with Trent. If I were friends with someone that was being called out as a shade ball, I wouldn't make excuses for them or wager my rep on them. I would tell them they need to make their own excuses.

Good guys do not leave people hanging for months who paid for stuff.

I wish more people would actually respond to these threads. There are three sides to ever story, and I want to hear from the "deadbeat sellers"

Ha! I wanna hear from him too...hence the thread. He stopped e-mailing with me after I refused to cancel my paypal claim until after he sent my shit with a tracking #.

There won't be much of another side to this story. He's had my $$ since Aug.14, had lots of excuses why parts didn't get sent, I filed a claim to protect myself, I accused him of trying to scam me, he got pissed, then he stopped communicating. I've got all the e-mails. Simple, CLASSIC moped army buy/sell forum bullshit. Eric?

Deadbeat Seller Eric Harris in Calif. - scammer?

AirSoluble, Daniel N....dude... I know it's my deal, you missed the humor in my plan...if someone says he's a "good guy" then they should have no problem taking a chance with there own $$ to see if they get paid back by the guy they rave about. If you know Eric, encourage him to make this right, that's the point.

Hey man,

Shoot me an email, I have his phone number. Granted, it didn't do me much good either. ngwisner@yahoo.com

i understood your humor hondap50central. just stating the obliviously obvious. plus he does have a kid from Haiti. 4 of them! he pays 75 dollars a month for them. $25 = 1 kid $75=4 kiddies. you get a break on the fourth one. What a deal!

Thats right I commited suicide back in 99, and now I have adopted children from haiti. Nick I sent you message last week letting you know the E50 is in the mail.

Anyone who has bought parts from me in the last week or two rest assured they are on there way. I am definetly not a scammer and you will get what you paid for. I am not here to blast on anyone but I have my reasons for the situation with honda boy. DONT WORRY YOU WILL GET YOUR PARTS!

eric is a stand up dude who i have done many transactions with, he'll make shit right

Pablo Puchasso /

Eric is a rad guy. No question.

Eric really is a great guy. He helped my senile grandad remember that there was a such thing as the future. He's a great guy. He'll get you your parts. Damn what a great guy.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account