OT: 80cc H2O 6speed case inducted CDI 26mm miku

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Its not a moped engine, its a yz80 race set up. I was going to put it on a moped, but then I did not. It is an 80cc, six speed manual, that is water cooled, with CDI, case induction, and a 26mm Mickuni carb. comes with radiator and all lines, runs as is sitting on the floor.

This is not a toy like what we play with, it has real parts and real performance. The ports on this thing make an 80 metras look like pin holes. It ran speeds of 60+ on a dirt bike with 14;50 gearing and a 14inch rear wheel, if you are brave enough to put it on a moped, be prepared to go 80+

It is a lil bit smaller than a MB5 engine and a lil bit bigger than a Garelli vip engine.

I dont need to sell this, I just want some one to have fun with it. will trade for some fun moped parts, homoet and motomatic pipes especially, or will take 250 shipped to the lower 48s

This is not the my engine but its a photo I found to give you some idea how big the ports are.... .HUGE!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account