BAY AREA: Wanted (Trade?): Cool Moped!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I want a new moped. I have a swinger, but I don't really like it. There is nothing wrong with it, but I'm just over it. I used to have a radical general 5 star, black with a 505-1d and it was awesome. Super cushy and peppy. I want something cool. Maybe a General (sachs or minarelli), Hobbit, a moby? (GASP! Only Le Mopeds need apply), or some other slightly interesting bike. Sachs G3? I know a few are out there, lets make it happen! As I'm typing this, its either top tank, or hobbit. SOrry to be redundant.

I'll trade you my pinto, which is pretty sweeet, or I'll sell that and buy yours. I don't want a puch (unless its a super fresh maxi), I don't want a peugeot. No stupid bikes. I don't want a project, unless its something simple, but I'll be the judge of that.

So yea, my swinger is stock. Its orange, it'll have spokes or snowflakes, newish gazelles, a za50, and maybe even an awesome basket if you play your cards right. It runs fine, just a little slow. It could use a nice high torque cylinder. I'd sell it for $650 on CL if I had to. The bike is registered, plated, and ready to be transferred into your name.

Make my day.

sorry, no 5 stars for you.

Re: BAY AREA: Wanted (Trade?): Cool Moped!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

oh yea, I can deliver, possibly this coming week. If not, it will have to happen after the 17th of december unless you come to me.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

trade me?

free bump

for ya

† CH∆D † /

beauty bike. Bring it to Canada for me.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

why do you want a le moped?? my bro may trade paul's old le mopeder.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no tom, a "Le Moped", its basically the 51v, but still with an av7. Super big seat, mags, and fancy plastic tank covers. They are ugly but fun. Also remember, pauls old moby was my old moby. No thanks.

I really want a hobbit or g3 or 5 star top tank.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

oh ok, that french stuff is all weird and silly.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

mostly silly, yes.

campeona del mundo /

hey i might actually be down to trade my g3. Im still kinda in the position where I want an e50

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no shit!? let me know, we can make something work I'm sure. Actually, I'm going to email you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account