WTT: $163 treats gift certificate for rat bike

well i have a 163 treats gift certificate... and i need a rat bike while i rebuild my other two. looking for something that doesn't need $$ tossed at it. basic problems are cool, would be amazing if its running. i dont care about lights. a frame, engine, wheels and throttle are good enough.

anything really. I can drive as far as cleveland, columbus, pitt... and similiar distances... if youre further, we'll see if we can figure something out.

so the deal is this: i'll trade the full amount of the gift certificate (maybe more $$ via paypal depending on what you got) for the rat. Unfortunately its kinda dicey i know... I hope the few people who met me at sHs could say im a good guy, i ship in a timely manner, always staying in contact with buyer/seller and i pay as quickly as i can.

this is a trust exercise, but im willing to trust someone enough to send them the appropiate gift certificate information, let them order what the want then let the ped fall into my hands... if it comes down to that.

i'll also be providing full contact detail: address, phone, etc. you want a year book photo? you'll get a year book photo. ill even create a mug shot and show you my birth mark

totally understand if this wont fly... i just dont need anything at treats right now... or in the near future. already had my orders before this happy gift

Re: WTT: $163 treats gift certificate for rat bike

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

We could throw a maxi together from spare parts in my garage. You keep your treat money, I find motivation to be active and we share some Black Pipes bonding time.

win/win/win

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

or you could come up here tomorrow and take a look at my garage and see if you see anything you want?

ha, it looks like it might be black pipes bonding time, unfortunately chris.. i wont be able to come up tomorrow. school and work has taken over my life!

BUT if you wanna email me, chris (not bp), we can see if my BP brothers will ferry it down for me

ohyeah, should mention... im staying away from french peds. no experience with them and really not interested in learning them. puch, minarelli, garelli and honda are my preferred choices.. but illtake what i can get.

i have a nice blue ciao. just needs the engine put back together and itll run. no title though.

hm... chicago is a ways away and i doubt i'd be able to hook up shipping :/ email me with additional info, pics if you got em.

i have a honda pa50 for 300$ it runs for a while i live in strongsville ohio

not a pa50ii by chance? nah, prob not that lucky.

im really looking for an even trade, but totally an option if nothing works out.

would love a minarelli anything or puch maxi, newport, whatever e50 za50

would also accept a nice leather jacket size small, something sturdy protective. something to hold me when i feel weak, and always gots my back.

yeah

how long will your bikes be down? maybe i could help out some how

last call, i have 3 really good offers... will be deciding this weekend pending how many hours will be working this up coming week. (payday, time to buy some ramen)

DAM' Fairchild /

i got a puch rat bike. i also have a cosmo 3 that would make a hell of a nice project, mags,italian power. i would need an extra 100 to part with the cosmo.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account