1977 Puch Magnum

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my Puch moped, but hate to see it go. You can tell from the pictures the bike was very beautifully restored and well taken care of. It's just had a tune-up and oil change, and purrs like a kitten. Shoot me an email with any questions (sjalbert at live dot com), and check out the upgrades:

Rebuilt E50 motor with Korado needle bearing crank, new bearings and seals.

64cc Polini Kit with 4-petal Polini Reed Block.

19mm PHBG Racing Carburetor.

Malossi PHBG 90 red air filter.

Engine has new gaskets, NO LEAKS!

NEW! Puch Hero CDI unit.

NEW! 12 Volt Coil with voltage regulator.

Lightened 2 shoe clutch with Paz Springs.

Cool red kill switch.

Custom EBR Racing Forks.

NOS Nostalgia Black Rims with red pin stripes.

Near new 2.5x17 Michelin M29S tires. Almost no tread wear.

NOS 60mph Speedometer. Very hard to find and expensive! Works perfectly! Below a 100 miles on it.

NEW! Speedo Drive and Speedo Cable.

NEW! Cables with fresh electronics and wiring.

Clubman Caf

1258497235_magnum01.jpg

Re: 1977 Puch Magnum

1200 discount!???

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

my favorite bike. Hopefully whoever buys it will keep it. Its fast, beautiful, and overall awesome. Someone is going to love it. Good luck with the sale!

did you replace the shocks, or was that glenn? If it was you, you don't happen to have the old ones, do you?

Yeh, I totally agree - it's an amazing bike! We recently moved, and I now have a 20+ mile (freeway) drive to work. So I need the $ to pay off the new commuter car :(

Nah, Glenn did all the latest upgrades, so you'll have to check in with him about the fork. Did you find the tires, or was that also Glenn? Another poster asked where they were found...

Eh?

I'll trade you 5 mobys for it.

almost makes me want a magnum...almost

seriously nice bike though.

nice bike!

I'm sure that you invested a lot of money into it and it shows..but for $ 2200 you can get a pretty sweet motorcycle. if I had the money to spare I'd love to buy it though. good luck

haha _Ruckus_

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I got lucky with the tires, found a set here that someone had never used. They don't make them anymore, which is sad because the are the best tires ever. Bummer about the sale, but someone will love it.

GARzan Justin /

This is my all-time favorite bike, ever, ever. Wow. Why have I not seen this until now?!

Buy it.

1400, got a pic? where u located

Picture attached in root message, added another here.

I'm in the south bay (SJ), $2200. shoot me an email if interested, sjalbert at live dot com.

1258613608_pic1.jpg

2200 bucks! Wow! I wonder what I could get out of my sick ups magnum?

your fork brace is a little weird looking....and by that I mean looks horrible.

GARzan Justin /

^ Weak.

I've been meaning to ask, what's up with your swingarm? I've only ever seen the tube-type swingarms. Yours is.. Different.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

murray swingarm. The fork brace might not be pretty, but its rock solid, meaning no flex in turns. Its tough to bend solid steel perfectly. Hate all you want, but its more functional than anything you can buy. Those forks as a whole I am still very proud of. Recycling at its finest. While this bike is very pretty, its more functional than anything. Rock solid and blast-ready.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

old pics (now has sweet covers, new shocks, etc)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account