Moped Collection for Trade

Looking to get rid of my moped collection. Here's what I have:

I have 2 Trac Clippers one is a 1986 parts bike and the other one is also a 1986 Trac Clipper with 80 original miles. All it needs is a battery and a carb cleaning. It hasn't been ran in a while. I do have the red faring that will go with the moped it has a couple of chips out of it though. I have pics of both of these.

The second moped is a 1983 Honda Express that has 5500 miles. All it needs is a battery and either a carb cleaning or the carbon cleaned out of the exhaust. After it warms up it bogs down. My guess is that the auto-choke is sticking and it is flooding itself out. I have a pic of this moped.

The third one is a Motobecane parts moped. Motor is there and turns over freely, Parts that it is missing for sure

are the muffler, intake, reeds, and carb. Picture shows pretty much what is there. I have pics of this moped.

I also have one Yamaha Yamahopper(QT50) moped with an array of parts from 2 other mopeds to put together to make one. Sorry no pics available for these.

I also have an array of parts for Honda Spree mopeds. Sorry no pics available for these either.

I'm in need of a decent 4x4 Truck/SUV a Minivan or a reliable 4 door family car. Would consider a decent motorhome or a motorcycle.

If interested let me know and I can send the pics that I have. I can't load them now because they are too big.

Thanks,

Bill

Re: Moped Collection for Trade

Anyone interested????

I'm located in the thumb of Michigan.

Do the the Trac's have the daliem m56? If so may be interested in some parts, I'm in Northern Indiana.

How can you tell if it is a daliem m56? If I do have that motor I may have some spare parts thay you are looking for.

With all those peds and scoter you could build a family septupicycle or something

bump

What kind of motobecane motor is it? Got any Pics?

Can you send me a picture of the Tracs at my email address, thanks, Matt. I can tell you if they have the daliem motor.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account