WTB PHBG idle jets, St Louis, KC

I am heading to Kansas this coming week and am in need of some idle jets for my phbg.

If you live in those towns, and would like to barter, or sell me some idle jets, let me know.

I will be in kansas city on wednesday if anyone wants to ride!!

Im am looking for some in the 40-50 range.

I have a 55 I could trade?

Let me know!!

Re: WTB PHBG idle jets, St Louis, KC

Edward Richardson /

No idle jets in my collection, I have however found that airleaks make the phbg a not happy camper. Especially at idle. My intake area was consistently milky after rides from very small leaks and the idle was terrible. However I made a new intake, the engine is actually clean now and it idles very smooth.

Where in K.C. will you be? I might make the drive up to K.C. if we can get a ride together.

I posted a link to this over on StL where more people are likely to see it. I'm not sure if the KC people can ride on Wednesday, but if you felt like driving an extra hour to to Lawrence, I bet I could find some people who wanted to ride. We (in Lawrence) don't have any idle jets, though :(

i have no airleaks.

it idles more than perfect, but considering the range in the throttle that the idle jet controls, it bogs terrible.

others with a similar setup are running 45-50 idle jets, all I have is a 55.

too rich.

thus needing a smaller one

I am gonna be stopping in lawrence for the evening on wednesday for a bit.

have some people to visit.

not sure how long i'll be there, but I will be in kc for the day on wednesday.

bump

I'd be up for a ride after I get off work at 430 on wednesday

Bump

Edward Richardson /

Despite the coastal perception, the Kansas City Metro area is enormous, we need some more info.

Edward Richardson /

O.k. then.

I am down with meeting up anywhere.

Don't really wanna drive out to Olathe, etc

I'll be back through in a week an half

Week and a half -- like the weekend of/after Thanksgiving, or the first few days of December? Weekdays generally won't be as good for most of us, but it could still happen if we can manage to organize ourselves properly and if the weather cooperates (oh, weather...)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account