Tomos Targa LX 4 Sale! NOVA/DC

I am selling my 00-02 Targa LX (not sure wich year exactly)

Here's the deal:

I got into an accident with it but i took appart the front end and the only thing that needs replacement is part of the front fork assy wich i think is only the suspension area/pipes,front wheel is good along with brakes. The front fender has a dent on it so i removed it. The handlebars are bent so those need to be replaced also.

The previous owner crashed it once and the only damage it has from that is that a couple of the turn signals are broken so just buy som new ones are you're good. It also has an aftermarket exhaust on it,i changed the tranny fluid a little be4 i stopped riding.

It's been sitting there for a couple of months so i drained the gas tank and took the air out of the rear tire. The front assy is taken appart,i was going to buy all the aftermarket stuff but i will be moving out of the state and i don't have any room to take it with me so i need to get rid of it.

I'm asking 280 for it.Last time i used it it ran fine,the carbs might need a little cleaning but it starts in a kick or 2.

Any other questions and pics feel free to email me @ migue2084@yahoo.com

Serious buyers only please.

bump?

Jordan Nichols /

pics

Re: Tomos Targa LX 4 Sale! NOVA/DC

where are you located?

pics?

Fish tits Krauthamer /

if you can get it to NYC ill take the engine, wheels and rear suspension.

it might be best to part it out. probably not many want to buy a wrecked moped.

Sounds like it's jinxed

you want to part it out

If you decide to part it out leme know, I could use some parts for mine.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account