puch e50 motors, metrakit 80, trade for vespa sf

manchu /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

hey everyone. i have puch parts for sale. here's the list. if you have vespa/ciao perf. parts let me know?. i like trades.

-puch e50 kickstart motor, ported for metra80 new seals, gasket, bearings, treats cdi, the motor have a new/0 miles metra80 kit, can sell w or w/o kit. kit has a motomatic intake on it.

-korado kickstart motor for sale. non ported motor. huge transfers. no top end. roller bearing. new seals bearings gasket. comes with cdi and all electrics.

-puch maxi '77. complete. needs going through and tank clean. has e50 on it. yellow.

-puch dart frame w/ new seat. had crossbar welded on silver paint. comes with ebr fork($100 one). comes with snow flakes and newer hutchisons. also comes with magnum cranks.

-kinetic moped. all apart. 300 orig miles. needs reassembly. clean bike.

-magnum x tank. nos. no fuel through it yet.

-maybe, just maybe new moto matic pipe. destroyer pipe. 0 miles. clearcoat.

i can seperate parts to sell but would like to keep electrics with motors. i'm in sf ca. would prefer local sale/trades for ciao/perf. parts?...here's my #916-539-0315 please leave a message if no answer. at work till 530pm but free after. feel free to call though. :-)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account