FS: The "Maximos" frame, a35's, citta lo

So im ready to start totally fresh. and i have awesomeness on the brain. but in order to make this happen, ive got to let the bike im no longer enthralled with go... im selling the following

the "maximos'" frame: painted with House Of Kolor paint, actual tomos engine mount and swingarm, bondo'd to cover welds it has nicks, and dings, and a makeshit exhaust mount atm, but it will be an easy fix.

mounted to it is a tomos citta longseat. one tear on the left side, otherwise its a month and a half old.

i can seperate the seat and frame if needed.

2 a35's both needing a rebuild. a pedal and kickstart

the pedal is all spoken for with a points ignition (wouldnt have it any other way)

the kickstart is missing its gears and ignition.

neither engine has a topend

i also have an a3 in need of a rebuild, minus topend

and a red sprint frame.

attatched is the most recent pic of the maximos frame with citta seat. this is for JUST the frame. but ill throw in stock mint green maxi forks if the buyer wants them.

thanks!

Re: FS: The "Maximos" frame, a35's, citt

and a pic courtesy of w00tslap

and a pic to show how bright she is in the sun.. (its a pearl paint)

gabe is not for sale.

oh yea. all this is OBO. i CAN ship. but would rather not. but hey, you pay, ill take care of whatever

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

pedal start a35 shipped to 44113? how much?

Are you still interested in the Sachs?

choke, i sent you an email, and josh i texted you

Timmy Southpark /

Is the kicker in tact with a decent side cover? I have a kick start motor that someday i planned on building but it could use some freshing up.

That frame looks pretty nice, nicely done. Is that my old one?

it is jimmy. its moving on to a new home :) and since it was a gift im lettin it go only taking paint into consideration. and the kicker is without the 1st and 2nd gear but as far as i know thats the only downside to it. well that and no topend

Jeremy,

So what other awesomeness are you dreaming up? I expect this new build to be better than that slo-mos! It's funny how both our A35 frakenpeds go up in the buy/sell within a week of each other. I heard yours blew up? too much torque? Let me know what your building this winter so I can 1up it.

pssssh. wanna race again buddy ;) and there are 2 tricks up my sleeve. one is lazy, the other is awesome. both will send you to an early grave. and yea on the 65 mile ride back from carrolton i blew a crankseal

Justinnnnnnn /

This makes me sad :'(

movin on to new things buddy. plus sounds like she might be goin to a good home :)

bump

make offers :)

Is your frame broke?

nopee. the stock exhaust mount is the only issue with the frame and i have it (just needs to be welded back) im just tired of it i guess

How much for the Gabe?

yup i member it blowing that seal man..and is there anyway i can talk to you more about that plug you made fit into your stock air filter hole? i went and got one from lowes and i just need to find out what u did to make it work. P.S. this is owen, you picked up all my shit in your van on the carrolton ride. just give me a call if you dont mind my number is (502)767-6698

Thanks,

Owen

Pat, i told you, no gabe for you.

Owen, number saved ill shoot you a call in a bit

ite thanks man i appreciate it

ttt

hey do you want to get rid of that seat on the maximos man.. i sure would love to have it

the citta seat? sure dude. shoot me a call tomorrow man

ok man ill give you a call tomorrow

A3 and sprint frame are left

sale pending on maximos frame

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account