WTB: Razzato Parts Bike or Parts

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Would like a parts bike or finding a parts source for a Califfo. Am I asking for the impossible??? If you have parts email me at: andrewschuett@hotmail.com Thanks.

Re: WTB: Razzato Parts Bike or Parts

I have a Califfo that would be perfect as a parts bike. Been sitting for awhile. Probably needs a new petcock, cables, maybe a lever or two, headlight, pedal, little things. Good amount of surface rust, but will clean up nicely with a little elbow grease. Don't know anything about the engine, except that it turned freely last I checked (year ago). Hadn't considered selling it, but I have other projects that are taking over so you might be in luck. A nicely running Rizzato is a thing of beauty.

I'm interested in what you got have. I think between your bike and mine I could make something happen. Do you know how much you'd need to part with it? I get down to KY once in a blue moon. I was just in OH yesterday. Too bad we didn't talk sooner. Let me know. You're right, they are a pretty stylish.

Dude, don't pass ^those^ up! Didn't realize you were in Wisconsin till after I posted. Might be easier just part it to ya. I might have ideas for the frame anyway, so it'd work out. Let me know what you're looking for. Email's in the profile.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

im pretty sure he picked those up, and now he is looking for parts for them.

No, I got this one in MI. There were 2 - a parts one and a good one. They were thrown out because the landlord threw them out because they were abonded atan evicted trailer. One friend of mine snagged the good one and said he'd sell it to me for 100.00 but changed his mind and now wants to keep it. My other friend went back there and grabbed the parts one and gave it to me for free.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

oh, well you should grab those two in lorain. talk him down to 250.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account