FS: Korado motor+65cc kit-feeler

So I'm losing motivation on this but I can't really afford to just give it away either.

I have a 96 korado motor up for grabs in running condition. Has a nice tight roller bearing crank, factory cdi, and should have a 3 shoe clutch with blue springs as well (haven't opened up the clutch yet-i will if seriously interested in purchase. HUGE korado sized transfers on the virgin, uncut case with no stripped out shit or anything. I have the stock cylinder (has a cracked but 100% repairable skirt) and head minus the piston. I have a 65cc massive transfer kit to go with this motor build. Never installed. Has korado sized tranfers in it. Fucking huge. 2 ring piston with boost port. Included is the correct 65cc head as well. Will need the usual clean up of ports, etc. Bolt on and go or match it with precision.

Taking serious offers (but feel free to send silly ones that I may laugh at you and speculate as to your illicit substance of choice). Not interested in parting out at this time. Package dealy only. I have $115 into the kit+head alone.

Offer away or just show me your boobies....

Looking for cash or paypals.

And boobies.

-b-

Re: FS: Korado motor+65cc kit-feeler

dang, tobad i dont really have any money.... or boobies... you dont want dude boobies do you?

Ah what the hell. Moobies that could pass as the real deal-sure. No side boob shots!

-b-

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

ill give you ex-gf boob pics for the engine

hmm i just tried push em together for some cleavage and take a picture but it looks more like a hairy ass crack than a set of tits...

oh dang i forgot about ex girlfriend pictures... ive got 2 strip sequences one in a halloween cop outfit and one in a gangster outfit!

Gar tohld mhe bubies ihz cheep on da intranetz. Nho?

-b-

Triple checked and felt up the goodies:

Cdi w/ stock box-yep

3 shoe w/blue springs-check

Lightened starter plate/bell-yessir

Roller bearing crank-indeed.

Bonus points and discounts given for any lewd acts, obscene gestures, or nekked pics of your moms u found when ur dad died.....

Yay! Go distasteful meter go!!

-b-

ill show u a picture of daves boobie for it??

Boobie=singular. Pairs only need apply here man. And they should have some cash or wicked kinda "I can't live without it!" trade stuffed in between em too.....

Now go help your brother clean out that maxi tank. Less typey more shakey!

-b-

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

kick or pedal?

what are you looking for, 250 or so?

pics would be awesome....

Yup. Around $250 for everything would take it. Pedal start. Pics upon request. I'll send ya a couple soon chris. Bottom end is still on the bike. Will include the cdi box with sale too.

-b-

Pablo Puchasso /

$250 shipped? I'm kinda tempted.

Sale pending

emailed... I don't have alot of money at all but if that's not okay get at me... I really could use this motor...

yeah yeah guys, I know. Cry me a river...

250 shipped seems ridiculously cheap if you ask me.

Pablo Puchasso /

Sold.

Yep. Sold. Sorry, I'll try to charge more for everything next time. :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account