Re: Orlando 'Don't Wake Up Dead' Buy/Sell Thread

also the pinto rear rack ?

I have a couple of new in the box Airsal big boy kits $190 and a few metra's new in the box $135

I would also like to find a set of mid handlebars like the attached photo.

1257428778_mid_handlebars.jpg

i am in slapdick need of a tomos wiring harness... and if anyone has a used a35 70cc kit i'll kiss you, kiss you and give you money, a love kiss

King Drunky JCams /

Steve - Yep, from the magnum I got from ya. It's all yours bro.

Eric - I'll bring the rim and pinto rack for ya. Just a few bucks... Say $15 for both?

works for me!!!

If it's those white leather gloves then they've certainly been touched by an Amos. They've also been used in multiple bank robberies.

How much is the Puch Magnum exhaust?Anyone going from out of state that has any amount of Pinto/Free spirt/Magnum side covers for sale, stop by Jacksonville and sell or trade them to me, since i might not be able to make it to the ride. I have a good bit of New OLD Stock and a bunch used moped stuff to trade.If you want to trade, let me know what you need.Here is an Attachment of a picture some of the selection of parts that are for sale and/or trade. I have many New Old Stock Puch Wire harness available, some got wet and have corosion on the terminals.

1257473899_puchwireharnesandparts.jpg

wtb. anyone have a 83/84 jet for a del.16.16?see ya in orando ian

I have an 82

forgive me but im confused, is there going to be a physical swap meet or is this it? your all making it sound like theres a meet?

Hey man, I was wondering if you still have the b5hs spark plugs and if so how many?

Thanks

how complete is that tomos frame?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account