FS: Custom Tomos A35 19mm Intake+Dellorto 19mm

Selling a never used Custom 19mm intake for a Tomos A35. This is a whole setup which includes the 19mm intake, Dellorto 19mm clone carb, Uni Air Filter, a coupler and various jets if upjetting is needed. I would suggest buying some gasket material at the hardware store and making a gasket for where the intake and carb meet because the coupler doesn't look to dependent in my opinion.

Price is $60 shipped.

Re: FS: Custom Tomos A35 19mm Intake+Dellorto 19mm

I forgot to mention that this is a clamp-on version carb, I took the clamp off and didn't put it in the photo.

hows the angle of the carb, when fully mounted to cylinder ?

Hey,

I'll take a set.

E-mail me.

-Ryan

I'm terrible with math, but I would say somewhere around a 60 degree angle. Kind of like the idle screw points to the end of your right handlebar.

wow thats not good... the most for those clone carbs is around 30 40 is pushin it... you should mount it and see how it performs before you sell it...

Fish tits Krauthamer /

doesnt this carb cost 100 new? how are you selling carb, filter, intake for almost half that?

He's selling it with a clone carb ($40 new).

I am selling the setup because I sold my Tomos. I know how much money I am losing. I just have it priced to sell...

<br><BR>

19mm Carb+jets = $30

Custom Intake = $40

Uni Filter = $20

i hav the race addition its like 130

FS: Custom Tomos A35 19mm Intake+Dellorto 19mm

did you ever put it on to see if it worked

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account