Who has a weird 50cc cylinder FS?

Im looking for something, weird, unique, OG, for my magnum. Kinda want to go against the norm with the big kits. Id like something 50cc with reeds or???

Re: Who has a weird 50cc cylinder FS?

I like the cut of your jib

Here's hoping someone hits you with some rad Autisa or Zeta cylinder from the yesteryears.

Probably Fred /

Just port it out. I did and man did it rip it did 40 on the flat with stock pipe ( 2 more 1/4 in holes drilled inside it ) and 12 or14 mm carb ( up jet will be needed ) foam filter and 17x45 gear I still have the top end ( it has low mi on it) I may sell it for a good offer though I might need it to put it the bike back to stock

Thanks Roff but I have plenty of cylinders around here to port. Im looking for something unique though.

I got a ported 55mph 50cc tccd for cheap if you want it. Not that unique, but fast nonetheless.

I have a Tomos A35 jug/head that has been ported (a lot) & had 3mm machined off the top it comes with a doppler reed, 19mm intake and base plate, naturally.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account