WTT: 1994 Tomos for dirtbike

Eric Mouradian /

My son wants to trade his bike off. I bought this for him in july and he's put 70 miles on it. There would be more, but he's only 13 and can't legally ride it. Since this picture, we have put on a used biturbo exhaust and changed out the rear shocks w/chrome ones. It runs around 42mph of flat ground with me on it.

Re: WTT: 1994 Tomos for dirtbike

You can always buy some knobbies for it and change the gearing for more torq. (and remove the the plastic pieces) and off road it.

Eric Mouradian /

he really wants something he can shift. I did think about that. My 8 year old jumps his baja warrior minibike, and i think he's jealous. Heck...I even made a video of me jumping on the little thing...lol

Yeah, the Tomos forks are made excellent for what they're designed for (they don't works so good for jumping curbs, etc.)

Eric Mouradian /

you're not kidding there. Here's the video of why he wants a dirtbike.....and yes...that's me doing the riding..lol...i had fun..that's all that matters.

i have a 1978 honda xr75

Eric Mouradian /

forgot to mention that we also put on a new seat.

Eric Mouradian /

Ok, he decided to sell it. Make an offer. It really is a nice bike and runs great! Feel free to come take it for a test ride!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account