peds and parts FS in NE ohio

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

hey all. its time to sell some projects that i may never get to. maybe you can get to it. my pics are all horrible cell phone pics, i'm sorry, if you want more detailed pics i can take them, but they will be shitty cell phone pics. i will not ship frames, but other things i may ship. just ask.

you're looking at all kinds of stuff. i see a gurtner carb, tons of handlebars, a green maxi frame, all kinds of odds and ends.

magnum x forks (on the left) red tomos fenders, looks like a puch 9 or 10 tooth front sproket, seats, handlebars, turn signals, etc etc. see something? ask away

tomos gold a3 wheelset. rear wheel needs lots of degreaser to get the "black wheel of death" syndrome off, rear wheel needs new bearings or repacked, but this is a complete set, all hardware, brakes, etc is included

here is a silver bullet project. i would like 75 dollars for it. what you see is what you get, the engine turns freely but the tranny is in pieces. you get a bucket of misc parts with this, if you want. if you don't want the a3, its 50 bucks for the frameset.

black a3 wheelset. look where the wheels meet eachother, that's where i cleaned them up. clean, complete, ready to bolt on, you may want to repack the bearings.

another complete a3 wheelset. again, look at where they meet, that's where i cleaned them up. this one has scratches and other wear, but still this is a complete set, all hardware included, bolt on and go, or repack the bearings and check the brakes, and then go go go

le moped. the headlight is kinda janky, the controls are kinda janky, it has that motobecane thing where the handlebars are wiggly at the tripple tree, missing drive and pedal chains, engine has compression, i have an exhuast for it. it has brand new tires, and brand new pedals. $ 400.00 OR BEST OFFER

why 400? cause its a le moped.

so, you bent your tomos a3 forks, but you don't have 100 plus for a set of new ebrs. you can pick these up for 30 bucks. the springs are in great shape, you may have to bend a tab here, it doesn't have any hardware, so i hope you kept yours.... BONUS HORN INCLUDED WHAT A DEAL

30 mph batavus regency. i have all the side panels, engine panels. of course the air filter thingy is busted, but i have it. yes it runs. 2,xxx miles. $400/obo

at one point, someone got their knee banged up into the tank. le sigh. also, someone wire wheeld the front fender, but the rear is minty.

1 hp maxi. custom blue/purple sparkly paint, well done. 40 mph speedo. someone added an aux gas tank, yeah, the tank is rusty. welcome to ohio, sorry, that's how we roll. runs smooth, no side covers (like you wanted them) that is not the front rim you get, the one you get is clean but has a busted tire. $350/obo

1) no i will not sell the magnum, no i will not sell the 5 stars

2) 86 maxi rolling frame, horrible green spray paint i started to strip before i lost my motivation. has that cool euro headlight w/ 40 mph speedo, has a cool rubbery long seat perfecto for doubles riding, has a garelli rear wheel, i have a puch rear wheel for it with a giant sprocket. i took off the e50, but everything else is there. controls, etc etc.

rolling murray frame. controls are fucked, fork is kinda janky (really stiff) it was sprayed black. weird murray 45 mph speedo works, has a boat fog light on the rear (huh?) and a crazy wide pedal crank set that i suppose will clear ANY PIPE YOU THROW AT IT.

someone took the time to WELD this pedal crank set. it works. its ugly but welded strong. will clear any pipe

here's a silver maxi rolling frame. the rear wheel is missing two spokes, the seat is just a pan, no headlight, tank needs cleaned.

if you want specific pics, i can accomodate that. if i didn't list a price, its b/c i'm not sure what i would take for it, so make me an offer. the best way is to EMAIL ME cmhoke at the gmail.com it goes right to my phone i will respond asap. if you come to cleveland with cash in your hand, you will leave cleveland with something cool, and some awesome stories to tell. thats a guarantee. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SHIP ANYTHING, BUT IF YOU MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE.....

i am located in tremont, which is pretty much downtown cleveland....

Re: peds and parts FS in NE ohio

Probably Fred /

Does the Moby have spark

not sure. will test later. if no spark, c'mon, its the wiring, the wiring on mobys SUCKS. but i will test and let you know.

hahahahahahahaha how do you say 'bright blue spark' in french? I might kep ths one for myself....

E-mailed

Probably Fred /

Does the crank set on the murray come off I want it

Other Quinn /

I emailed you homez

all emails replied as of 11:20 pm

all emails replied too as of midnight

also, my friend kate is ready to enter the world of tomos, so her green sachs is for sale. it runs to a screaming 25 mph, is a pretty green, and needs some tlc. you can ride it as is, but i would probly invest in new controls, a legit kill switch, i would swap the sachs bing for a puch bing (just grind down the bolt on the float bowl and hand tighten that sucker) you know, stuff like that. she is asking 200 dollars, and i think that's a fair price for a RUNNING MOPED.... pics...

the other two peds are not for sale.

roffman i have no idea if the murray crankset will come off, but i'm guessing no. so yeah, if you wanna run a simo and have pedals, you're stuck with a murray? that sucks! oh, and i thought you hated mobys..... ;-P

Sent an email, hook me up with a fat stack of those tomos wheels.

orange, please resend, i didn't get it.

cmhoke at the gmail dot com

never mind it was in my spam box. email replied.

i will update this post later this afternoon, so far i've gotten some great offers, i need to confirm some things and then i will let y'all know. if you emailed me and i haven't responded, please send it again, maybe it got in my spam box.

That Green Tomos Cranks My Crank!!!!

thanks bro! its ok... ;-)

eveyone else waiting to hear back from me, i'm kinda busy, things got away from me today, i'll email you quotes etc tomorrow.

i apologize, but i do have a life away from mopeds..... not much of one..... but still.... you know...

Do you have a puch magnum seat for sale? any other magnum parts? Thanks,John

hey everyone, i'm really sorry, i need to put a hold on all sales for a few days. if you emailed me, i will respond, hopefully i can get to making some sales, but some non-moped related stuff has popped up that i need to take care of, like, ASAP. please be patient, i will get back to you soon.

chris.

ps no magnum stuff.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account