PA50I for sale,,great condition

Honda 1979 PA50I Great Shape with front Basket. This Moped has only 973 easy miles on it,,and runs great and looks great. The rated max speed on this model is 20 mph.

It will get about 75 MPG, and is great for around parks, campgrounds, or events. It weighs about 111 pounds.

I have more photos of this bike if you want. Email me at

DARXEN@AOL.COM.

I am asking $900 or make me an offer.

This Moped is located near Pittsburgh, PA zip 15046.

This is for local pickup only, or you MUST arrange for all shipping,,etc. I could deliver to a local shipper. If you purchase from out of state, you will be responsible for transfer and all paper work costs.

This bike belonged to my Father, and it was only ridden around Pymatuning Lake in north west PA.

1256754221_pa50_i__honda_moped.jpg

Re: PA50I for sale,,great condition

$900. for a PA50I?

you ain't from around here, are ya, partner?

I'll give you $100 for it.

I've been admiring this on craigslist - both how nice and clean it is, and the ridiculous sum of money you're asking for it.

If you have a title for it, which is sort of a big if, and it's PERFECT (which it might be), you could probably sell that for as much as six hundred dollars.

If you sell it for more, you're ripping someone off. If you sell it for six, you're still sort of ripping someone off, but at least you can fall back on sentimentality.

So, just don't sell it dude. Come ride with us!

+++

P.S. - Try to sell that to the owner of Decade (in the Southside) for half of what you're asking. I think he's trying to use mopeds as decoration in his store - he might pay a premium for one that's pretty.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account