wtb puch kit on the cheeeppzz

i dont have much money. let me know what you have. i really want a metra 80 small port and am willing to shell out more money for one but i need anything none the less

Re: wtb puch kit on the cheeeppzz

Hey man, what's up.

I've got a 70airsal tomos kit. You know how to weld, Comes with extra rings and has scuffs but very runnable. $65

Metre 65 with small crack on decomp hole. It will run, a little shady. No Piston, Cylinder walls are good. $25

Busted Metra 65 with overbore piston. You've got to overbore it. Its got scratches on the cylinder wall. Piston $50. Kit $20

Dude, drive out for Halloween.

not to thread jack, but after cody gets his kit.., id be interested in buyng a cheap puch kit off someone...w piston

bump still looking

no ones got anything>

Parker Live! /

I have a 65 metra that I might be willing to let go of. It's been seized and runs fine but is down on power. The intake was cast funny, I was able to clean it up for the most part, but it's a little messy. Not bad enough to cause a problem. I have an oversize piston that I can sell you too, if you want it.

How much are you looking to spend?

bump before head. help me out guys

i also have some tomos stuff to trade

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account