FS - puch newport

newport for sale, i built it up over the summer, but my job situation has changed and i'm home all day every day with my kids. so i need money for stuff to keep me occupied around the house.

rebuilt engine

15 bing, high flow filter

50cc k star

proma gp

lightened clutch plate

blue clutch springs

racing tires with the tabs and balancing lines still on them

moby 1.5 seat fixed to fit on the puch

buddy pegs, two petite people can fit on it easy

repacked the wheel bearings

asking $450. ive gone over everything with it. it goes mid 40's pretty easy and i've kept up with a motorcycle on a 50 mph road once. i live in logan utah, I will NOT part it out and I will only ship for 50 more bucks plus whatever the cost for shipping. I will take a partial trade for a ps3. ha. better pics to come as needed. email me.

Re: FS - puch newport

bump! Great price for a Sweet bike, someone buy this!

i want. but how much to boston? i feel like it would be a bit much...

Hey i wouldnt mind looking at your bike.

I live in logan whats your number?

you can email it to me if you dont want to post it.

just sell me that seat.

im very interested, should shipping not prove cost innefective.

yeah. if you can calculate shipping to zip code 67401, and it comes in at under 200 bucks, i just might have the money you are looking for...

oh man. I stopped checking the forum because I haven't even looked at a moped for months. it's probably about time to give up the hobby (it use to be my lifestyle!) the moped gods might have shed a tear just then.

justin, Riley called me and said people were askin about it again. he has my number if you want it. Otherwise I will probably see about shipping it out to one of these other dudes.

bump.

I got a bike box and now i'm willing to ship. any takers?

I emailed you, wondering if you still have it?

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xs6DfZm36s4&rel=1&autoplay=1&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

petite feet riders!

petite feet = #1 hit

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

from the original post:

_moby 1.5 seat fixed to fit on the puch_

buddy pegs, two petite people can fit on it easy

definitely describing petite feet as a sale point for the buddy pegs.

i want it great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the newjersey/hellaware region you can almost get a bone stock maxi or you can get a non running maxi for 450 plenty of tomos targas for sale tooooooooo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account