4$ale 3 mopeds, 2 hobbit parts lot and a minibike

I would like to sell these mopeds I have, I was gonna fix em up and sell them, but you guys are good at that so I don't need to. I'm hoping the craigslist images will link, we'll see. I do have pics if they don't.

Motron Medalist Moped, its very nice, some minimal surface rust, and 100% complete.

$350

Sachs, it is very clean as well, Clean tank, runs needs some cable work.

$300

Majestic Panther... this moped is awesome, I think I'd keep this one for the easy daily cruiser, has all original parts needs some cable work, and has the good old sari guard for the sake of your old lady's dress.

$324

parts lot with two Honda hobbit parts bikes one yellow and one red. The box is probably about 150 lbs and includes frames forks, handlebars, controls, a headlight, a wheel, some cables, electrical harness, racks, two sets of rear shocks, fenders, and some other odds and ends like front plastic grill pieces. Make me an offer on the whole lot

Thanks for looking, I would really dig it if you picked up what you want locally. I don't intend to ship anything. Cash only, although if you have something lucrative to trade, i may consider. I do ride Garellis if you think your going to trade me other moped parts or mopeds.

Thanks!

Doug

Re: 4$ale 3 mopeds, 2 hobbit parts lot and a minib

Oh yeah the mini bike, its a Kawasaki KV 70, 90 percent complete, Should run, starter lever is stripped. It had killer compression and ran on starting fluid about a month ago. I did clean out jets and then the lever decided to start slipping

$300

doug, don't sell that motron! its so rad!

I gotta sell it or find a J-O-B. That's the one I'd like to hold onto though.

Doug, thats a kv75. Its a fast bike but low end sucks. I have a bottom end you can get a kicker shaft out of if you want it.

ahh thanks for the correction salty, and thanks for the offer, I'm just trying to give it up though.

BUMP

SACHS SOLD

MOTRON SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account