Re: FS: Custom Intakes-Any Size-Any Shape

if you make any square port intakes for Puch and 19-21mm PHBG with a longish neck, let me know. right now only round hole ones exist

I'd take a square bottom 20

if you can get a good one to get my hobbits carb out from the abyss i'll take one. then maybe a puch one. i'll email you.

any updates?

How about 15 mm intakes for the square bing sachs?

Jason is a good guy he has kept in touch throughout the process. He has run through several issues and is sorting it out.. I asked to get my original intake sent back to me and he sent it, as I took it off my running bike. I'm hoping he'll get this going so we all can have some nice Manifolds

Bigger Tomos side intakes, for shit's sake!

Apart from JCams's 20mm intakes, we Tomos riders are completely boned regarding intakes, unless you want to put up with a straight-shot bored out for your 15 or 16 SHA or something. But really, drop your engine to rejet? Fuck that noise.

Make a run of 20 all-aluminium 16mm Dellorto SHA Tomos A35 side intakes and you will sell out in 48 hours, I guarantee, as well as be revered as a god for at least a month.

^ pshhhhh make a 16mm intake for NOI garellis that shit is rough

Jason Jason Bobason /

Thanks Jay. Yeah, I've been having issues with the molds cracking when I melt out the wax. The molds have to be heated to a pretty high temp to remove all wax residue. I think I have it figured out and I'll be doing some tests this weekend, but as it stands I still haven't finished the first run. I have the wax models made but I don't want to put them into a mold until I know the material will hold up. I've already made the first run models twice due to mold failures, and believe me, it's no fun because it is a very labor intensive process. Anyways, thank you to all the first run guys for being so patient and understanding, I promise it will be worth it. To everyone else, soon I will have this figured out for sure and then I can make whatever intake you need. As long as you can take good pictures and measurements, I can make it. In the mean time everybody loves pics, so here you go:

Models just waiting for a mold

This is for a forward facing carb on a Tomos

Mold FAIL!!!

Jason Jason Bobason /

Pic fail, let's try that again...

Models waiting for a mold

This is for a forward facing carb on a Tomos

Mold fail!!!

I would DEFINITELY buy a Tomos A-35 Side intake for my 15 Shaft Del' Orto!!!!! PLEASE! I bought the straight intake from Treats, but that is a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!! Please help! Let me know what you need to do so......

Alan

TRUAJB@aol.com

Bump ! Hey Jason I want to get in on a pour for my Solo intake.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account