FS: QT50, Coca-cola jawa, Malaguti BOSTON

For sale is an 85 yamaha qt50 and a coca-cola jawa. The qt50 runs but the throttle cable snapped (new one included). I completely went through this one last year and drove great. The jawa is all there but not runnning. Tanks a little rusty inside and needs a new clutch which is included. I wanted to get both bikes running but have no time. I also have a nearly mint (9 out of 10ish) malaguti commuter 2 speed with 500 miles. Starts up with incredible ease. Would make a great daily driver. I dont have a camera so no pics for now. $250 for the QT $150 for the coca-cola, $650 for the malagoot.

Re: FS: QT50, Coca-cola jawa, Malaguti BOSTON

Pics ?

no wqy6

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

my buddy had a commuter, it was his first ped and he claimed he ran it a season on straight gas cause he didn't know any better. and it never gave him a whiff of trouble. they're pretty sweet.

that jawa a 210?

hey stevie,

I honestly have no clue.

yeah its the same as the one i got from your brother 210 2 speed

If you think you're heading out to Boston, let me know. I'd be interested in that Jawa

i love goldfish

hey, i want to trade somthing for that jawa. whaddya looking for?

im really looking for some pocket change but i could use a parts freespirit or maxi for my rigid freespirit project. Maybe some derbi mags haha. What do you have?

That Malaguti is one of the nicest minty all original mopes I've ever seen...

it has sweet details like the metal script lettering on it... super cool styling all round~!

Cocacola jawa $100

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account