2 1981 pepi sport mopeds for sale

2 1981 pepi sport mopeds for sale. 1 runs 1 doesnt. email if interested.

1255216391_picture_004.jpg

Re: 2 1981 pepi sport mopeds for sale

what are you asking?

i got a few emails from people with offers so just email me an offer and i'll let you know. If you want more pics email me or if you live close to lebanon maine you can look at them. one runs one doesnt. I probably will sell them seperately unless someone makes it worth my while to sell them together.

oh jeas, just throw them on ebay already. they're just mopeds, they ain't worth a million bucks.

hey, how much broski?

I am interested, but its a drive.

i dont want to put them on ebay unless i have absolutely have to.

make me an offer

so what offers have you already turned down? i mean people don't want to be wasting their time emailing you offers that you've already said no to.

$100 for both and il come pick them up tomorrow

i turned down 300 for both

i was already offered 300 for both and i turned that down. sorry man

thats why i gave you a ridiculous offer

i had a long rant written out but i feel like i get myself in trouble on this forum enough

SO

look dude. these mopeds arent worth thousands of dollars. hell i wouldnt even ask for A thousand dollars for this pair, however i dont know what you DO think theyre worth. they are pretty fucking cool looking mopeds, pretty uncommon, and minarellis have some performance potential. there are your selling points. work with that. research what mopeds in your area have actually SOLD for (not been offered for.) research the bike, gauge interest. figure out a ballpark figure, and throw it out there. the worst that could happen is youll find out your priceless mopeds arent actually priceless, and you'll still end up with cold hard cash.

or just be like you're being, and never ever sell them. EVER.

nobody wants to deal with dudes that have no idea what theyre looking for. its completely pointless. im sure youve turned a few people off to the idea of buying these ALREADY just from your selling style.

throw some numbers out and people will bite!

i know what other mopeds like these in my area did sell for and thats about all i know about them. I looked them up on google and all i could really find out is that there arent that many of them out there. im not looking for thousands of dollars for them and im not comfortable throwing a number out there because i dont know shit about them except that one of them(running) sold for 650 in my area and the dude said that he thought he couldve got more. Im not trying to waste anybodies time or dick anybody around so if youre not interested then dont waste your own time. The only reason i would expect to get that much(650) is because people(who know mopeds) told me that i could, and there are people that emailed me that are seriously interested. I appreciate the advice though you made a good point.

Dave Peterson /

Now the question is that $650 for the pair or each?

Skipjaz

650 for running one and 350 for non running.

too steep for both. 550 running, 250 non running, 700~750 for the pair, one project one parts. then theyll sell.

I will give you 250 for the one thats not running

i dont know man the one that runs only has 212 miles on it and the one that doesnt run is real close to running(it wants to turn over when i start peddeling and it has about 1600 miles on it). I would think that for 1981's that would be a real big selling feature.

i'll let you know within a few hours i sent out some emails to people that were interested and im waiting to hear back from them.

Dave Peterson /

Price is too high for me.

Skipjaz

non running moped is sold.

this is too expensive for me, ill just wait for ohio to gift me.

hell my running shadow was 150

I would pay 550 for the running one but I live in DC and cant drive all the way up to where youre at...

if i could make it happen i would.

He do u still have that moped for sale if so how much would u take for it

He do u still have that moped for sale if so how much would u take for it. Please text me at 4198675309 (edited)

todd amundson /

Your kidding me right? 9 years later

> todd amundson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Your kidding me right? 9 years later

God damnit, why do you have to make Ohio look so bad!? C'mon kid I know your are likely already hooked on Methamphetamine but damnnn

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

I'm pretty curious if he still has them too

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account