Trade Pinto project for a tomos project?

I was down at Ike's Bikes yesterday picking up my new maxi...told him I've never ridden a tomos so he insisted that I ride one of his. Well,I'm hooked now. I'd really like to pick up some sort of tomos to work on. I have a Pinto project, pretty much complete minus a tank. I have a couple Garelli tanks I could throw in. e50 is complete and came off a running bike. Depending on the trade, I will include either spoked wheels or snowflake wheels. I'll post a pic on Sunday when I get back to Toledo. Any model Tomos would do as long as it has an A35.

Re: Trade Pinto project for a tomos project?

You see Jeff. Black Sprint w/ gold 5Star Mags.

I'll have to email him. Do you know what he wants for it? Last I checked with him, he was trying to clear stuff out and not really take anymore in.

No but I might be interested in it. Pics would help.

Was just talking with Jeff, he's going to send me some pics of what he has tomorrow. I'm currently in Grand Rapids, MI till Sunday morning. I'll post up some pics when I get home.

Actually, just found this pic in an email I sent to someone.

1255135200_pic_0010.jpg

Also have the snowflakes, e50, headlight and some other parts for this, but aren't pictured. Also have a set of better handlebars.

Also would consider trading this baby I just picked up from Ike. But I am pretty sure I want to keep the 5 stars. So it'd come with spokes instead.

1255135459_pic_0012.jpg

Is the frame paint as ruff as it looks in the pics ?

my 2001 tomos for the pinto on 5stars.

The frame has MINOR surface rust. Perfect for some sandpaper/sandblasting and then an easy paintjob.

I am leaving tomorrow afternoon for Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY for work this coming week. I can bring either ped or BOTH with me in my work van. Let me know if anyone is interested!!

most people know this im sure, but brians a good good guy!

good luck man!

Thanks dude. I think it's time to step back from Puch for a little bit and try my hand at a tomos. The bike I rode at Ike's was super nice.

Leaving at 6pm EST tonight for Kentucky! Anyone interested??

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

brian, i don't need any more mopeds, but i have MAD TOMOS PARTS up here. bring some cash to cleveland and get HOOKED UP.

here's what i have:

2001 targa lx frame, blue, gold rims with good tires, complete minus engine, and forks are fucked

3 silver bullet frames in varying degrees of awesomeness

1 complete non running silver bullet

2 or maybe 3 sets of tomos 5 stars

if you're down email me i'll tell you my super cheep prices.

i mean, super cheep

Found two ttlx's near me for a decent price, looks like I'm picking them up on Friday in Michigan...

I'm buying them straight out, so I'd be willing to sell off this pinto project, including the snowflake mags. Let me know if anyone is intersted. If I don't hear anything on this post (since it says trade) I'll make a new FS post.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account