WTB: Pinto/Swinger Frame

anyone have a Pinto or Swinger frame they want to sell?

let me know. thx.

Re: WTB: Pinto/Swinger Frame

I've got a Pinto frame if you're interested! Need any other parts for one? Shoot me an email.

e-mail sent.

Tony montana /

i have a real nice complete red pinto that need a rebuild, a 78 i believe, super nice paint and chrome, bike still runs about 28mph, but has some crank bearing noise and a leaky 14mm bing. got pics if interested.

yo

i have a pinto frame i REALLY dont want. good deal. only problem is theres no VIN plate on it? thats how i got it.

lemme know if youre interested!

damn, Nash ... I need the vin plate.

it's all about my bike being declared a salvage / total loss vehicle in CA. my frame is totally good. but re-registering it and insuring it again is going to be really difficult. I was thinking that if I could find a cheap frame I could tansfer everything (along with my new tank, Grimeca, and ebr's) onto it and would have a new vin# and could avoid the hassle of the CA DMV salvage bullshit ...

grr ...

Tony, your frame would be perfect, as I would prefer to keep a red frame, but I only need the frame (not the whole bike). In fact, if anyone wants to trade frames ... LOL ... my paint is pretty great too and you could easily register it in another state (with easy laws), just not in CA. basically, at this point, it's all about the vin#

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account