WTB: puch 5 star wheels

I'm looking for a nice pair of puch sealed bearing 5 star wheels, straight with no damage. the finish does not matter as they will be blasted and powdercoated. email me with pictures and your price, thanks.

Re: WTB: puch 5 star wheels

email sent

bump

bump for some wheels!

anyone have any nice wheels?

bump

anyone?

email me.

ive got a really nice set.

I emailed you a couple days ago andrew, but no response.

anyone else out there? I really need some wheels...

I've got some white ones that I'll be done putting together in the next couple of days, but they'd be spendy. Brand new rims, hubs, bearings, axles, 18t freewheel, etc. I figure about $400, but like I said they're basically brand new complete wheels. I'm sure it's more than you'd want to spend (hell, it's definitely more than I wanted to spend!), but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Jarod, I've got some powder coated black snowflakes with new hubs and pads. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

got a front Grimeca wheel that would work on a puch... Bought it from treatsa few months ago, its complete with sealed bearings. Great shape, just has 3 or 4 paint chips from tire levers.

http://www.treatland.tv/new-GRIMECA-front-17-mag-wheel-p/hobbit-mag-wheel-white-front.htm

Treats is selling them now for $85 with no axle or guts...

Id give ya mine for $80

1256023331_img_0291.jpg

I need a set, front and rear. I live 5 min from treats, so not much point in shipping a wheel I can get from there.

BUMP, someone in this world must have a nice F + R set of puch 5 star wheels for sale....

300, sealed rear, loose front.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account