FS: General Frame with parts

i have a general 5 star frame for sale. it includes a swingarm, rear shocks, a seat pan with some shitty foam still attached, a bunch of wiring, rear fender handlebars and part of the forks; the top and bottom triple tree things. the frame looks to be in good condition, failry clean, the swingarm and rear shocks are pretty rusty but still usable im sure and the rear shocks are the adjustable ones, it has seat pan with shitty foam liek I said, but still salvegable. Could make all this into a ratbike pretty easily or clean up everything. Either way, good start for a project.

$60 OBO, Pretty much pick up only, but I guess if someone really wants it I might be able to ship it

Re: FS: General Frame with parts

Got any pics?

heres a pic, im not including a tank right now but might sell one seperatly in the future

1254383518_picture_233.jpg

bump

do you have a key for the gas cap on the tank? when the future hits, contact me please! Thanks

-Kevin

well, both tanks I have have fucked up up gascaps, one i had to pry open other one was already open neither had keys, also both tanks have a fair amount of rust on the inside

Jon Molinari /

i would be interested in the gas cap that was already open if you still have it.

Hi, could you please send me some pictures of the frame/things attached.

I would be driving from cincinnati, where abouts are you in columbus?

emailed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account