1978 puch kromag j.c. penny swinger 2 for sale

here is my 1978 puch kromag j.c. penny swinger 2. i live in nj. need to sell HAVE TITLE!

$350 cash

1254363106_78jcpennyswinger2.jpg

Re: 1978 puch kromag j.c. penny swinger 2 for sale

I buy it if you ship it to cali for $350

That is a beautiful moped....as mint as you can find...what else can you tell me about it? Does it have a puch engine? How many miles?

yea puch motor. can look at tomorrow.

no that engine is some sort of space aged rocket motor... however many miles it took to get it to the moon and back. I can tell you that if you dont know that it has a puch engine, its too nice of a bike for you.

play nice to noobz, kev. ;)

yes yes, but I am sure someone who can appreciate its beauty would be willing to buy it for an extra 5 dollars.

Reading your message is further proof that America has come a very long way in its effort to mainstream the mentally disabled. Exactly how long have you been living outside the group home?

Your handlers did a very good job of helping you attain all of your Individual Habilitation Program goals.

You must be so proud of yourself.

Scott, Its "Community Residence" now, not group home LOL and its House Managers not Handlers. And we havent been able to say Program in 20 years. Its house dude. What decade are you living in lol.

Get your disabled folk terminolgy software up to date dude!

hey, i dont know much about mopeds, so dont call me stupid... i got it off a friend, and want to sell it. so all u die hard moped fans who are obsessed with making fun of people,and making people feel dumb **** you.

WILL NOT SHIP LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!

Reading your message is further proof that America has come a very long way in its effort to mainstream the mentally disabled. Exactly how long have you been living outside of the internet...there is a search feature that might have given you a prompt answer without making you look like an incapable bastard who cant possible do reasearch, much like they should have taught in 5th grade. Google or the search feature on this site will allow gradutate this rehabilitation program. Please continue to use these features as they will assist you in your future, not only on this site but in several other areas that you may need help in.

mmm that thing is pretty... the picture on CL doesnt do it justice

You are intimately familiar with the "community residence", huh? Did you and your buddy get mainstreamed at the same time?

man, I am suck a dick sometimes. Hopefully I didnt hurt anyones feelings.

Andrew is right, but I got kicked out years ago for being a dick to the staff.

Your spelling and good grammar are stellar. :)

I see you can dish it out but you can't take it, huh?

I'm sorry for ruining this thread. I can has spell

Ever seen "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".... ??? My reference to "handlers" was my way gentle way of saying my new friend here might be a little further out there than most.

You, too, might want to work on the grammar and spelling.

PLEASE STOP I DONT WANNA READ UR BULLSHIT! IDC IF I KNOW ANYTHING OR NOT, IM NOT FUCKING MENTALLY ILL! SO KNOCK IT OFF U DOUCHEBAG!

NEW POST

PLEASE KEEP B.S. DOWN? TRYING TO SELL NOT FIGHT WITH ASSHOLES

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/287122/287122/

bump

Holy balls! The thing looks new! Someone buy this!

Selfish Bastard /

Still around?

i wish i lived close to NJ :(

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account