WTT: 2 ZA's for one E50

I have to ZA bottom ends that I do not want. I do not know the history of them. One is on my LTD and the cover was taken off by the previous owner for unknown reason. The other is on a Maxi, havent tried to start it, but there is spark. I would like to trade for a runnable E50 bottom end. I will include the electrics if you include the electrics. Yay!

1254274619_img_6484.jpg

Re: WTT: 2 ZA's for one E50

1254274669_img_6480.jpg

Oh yeah, just the bottom ends, no cylinder or piston for you.

Hey,

Im down for the trade email me.

can i just buy one off you? emailng you now...

still got em

what do you think of selling just one (the maxi one, preferably)?

did you get my email?

I have an e50 complete with top end and electronics, and external coil. I am fairly confident it needs a new seal on the sprocket side. Let me know if you're interested.

work, just the sprocket weeping or the stator seal? Ill email you on my lunch.

It ran on the bike, but when I sprayed the sprocket seal with brakleen it died. I was going to take it apart and replace the seals... however I could use the good ZA and possibly use the other ZA for parts.

Sounds fine to me. Im guessing its good (the za), but ive never run it...

would you make sure it turns over and doesnt sound like the bearings are shot? I'm intending on using it without having to rebuild it first.

you have an ltd mike thomas?

dude consider taking that za from the ltd and putting it in a closet somewhere so you have all the stuff that came from it some day.

Meh, junk laying around. Ty, I do.

Ty, do you have some brothers named seth and travis?

i'll do this, i'll even throw in a stock puch roller-bearing crank, allen hardware, you just have to pay the shipping ontop of that.

~SABAT!

I have a E50 bottom end I would be willing to trade for these 2 ZA50 bottom ends.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account