feeler FS: 65 raleigh super 50

***Kim Jong illest*** /

just a feeler sale, if i get a good offer ill let it go.

i just feel bad about riding this thing. its too old and too nice to have my ass dick with it. i feel like im breaking laws by putting a single more mile on it.

heres the stats

277 miles

all original

runs

3.5 hp stock

11:1 compression

comes with manuals and original tool set

fucking, gorgeous boner inspiring bike, i want to make her scream, but i also think it should go in a museum.

<table border="0" width="640" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w298.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kyOTgucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tbTI2OS9teXN0ZXJ5Z29hdDgxL0dldEF0dGFjaG1lbnRhc3B4LTMuanBn"; width="640" height="480"/></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" width="300" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w298.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kyOTgucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tbTI2OS9teXN0ZXJ5Z29hdDgxLzNuMDNtNzNwZDVQYjVTODVSZjk4cGZiOWY2YmI3NGJjMDFiLmpwZw%3D%3D"; width="300" height="225"/></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" width="225" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w298.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kyOTgucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tbTI2OS9teXN0ZXJ5Z29hdDgxLzNuYjNrYjNtODVQYjVTZTVSNDk4cDRlZDI2YjM0ZWI5MjEwLmpwZw%3D%3D"; width="225" height="300"/></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" width="225" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w298.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kyOTgucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tbTI2OS9teXN0ZXJ5Z29hdDgxLzNrODNwNzNsMjVRYTVQMTVTNTk4cDk1NTM3ZTEwMzQ4ODEyLmpwZw%3D%3D"; width="225" height="300"/></td></tr></table>

Re: feeler FS: 65 raleigh super 50

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i put this thing up on ebay with INSANE prices so that it wont sell. im not sure i really WANT it to sell. but at least ill know what people are willing to buy it for. i suppose, if someone buys it at the insane price, ill be stoked too.

ignore the ebay nonsense. throw me some offers guys.

oh and feel free to throw gag bids at it. the reserve is at like 1400 bucks LOL!

"ebay link":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPER-RARE-1965-raleigh-rm12-super-50-top-tank-moped_W0QQitemZ320429246551QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_Vehicles_Everything_Else?hash=item4a9b124857&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_500wt_1182

jesus christ that thing is gorgeous. i don't have money, but do you need, say, a liver? maybe some kidneys?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

lol! I just might!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

ride the fuck out of it!

John Joedicke /

Saw one at a vintage swap meet this summer for 600 CDN, but not as cherry as that bike. Beauty!

you said $1400 would do it?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

yep, i just took it out for a ride to the gas station and back.

ed, you put 1400 in my hands and its yours

***Kim Jong illest*** /

ill make a video of it tonight and post it later

***Kim Jong illest*** /

the video is uploading on youtube, its this bike, it running, and a tour of my garage. it actually came out pretty good i think!

ill be posting it on the genfor

fucking gorgeous.

beautiful bike but $1400 is a too high for me

i want it!!!!!

***Kim Jong illest*** /

just buy it already!

too much and too far away! amazing bike, i thought you didnt want to get rid of it?

Holy diggity dang.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

heres the vid in case you missed it

***Kim Jong illest*** /

oh god. that thing is so hot. i think 1400 is a steal for it.

how much for the enyce jacket shipped to 95816?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

lol! man that hoodie is in sorry shape. its got jb weld spots on it, its been through 4 harvests and 3 seasons. its been completely destroyed.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I will give you any two of my mopeds for it, your choice. (except the tri-ped or I would have to change my name)

There are a couple of nice ones in the group. Then you can ride..customize etc. without guilt. You already know how I will treat the Raleigh.

I would take the near mint HS-50 and the near mint Sparta Buddy if I were doing the choosing. Both are close to perfect and run just as nice as they look.

2 for 1...think about it!

***Kim Jong illest*** /

hmmmm....ill think about that.

i think if someone offered me a running magnum and another bike i could go for it

Buy Josh's ped!!! Help water the moped tree!!!

-b-

***Kim Jong illest*** /

bump. 2 hours left on the ebay auction and not 1 bid LOL! awesome!

that sucks dude! i'm surprised. i guess you should make the photos on there bigger than the thumbnails that they currently are...and post that video you have of it running. its pretty sweet hearing it go.

id be bidding if ya werent across the country!

See if he'll trade ya for the 104, or is that a bad trade?

Dave Peterson /

I have a running Magnum in Vermont.

Skipjaz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account