WTB: Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda 50cc 80's moped in WI

Hello,

This is my first post on this website and I must say I am really excited to have found this place. I am relatively new to mopeding but want to dive in head first. My wife and I have a QT50 and from riding it around I have decided a few things: I like the old style 80's mopeds (nopeds) that have the pegs, not the platform; and I want a 2 stroke engine. That said, I am looking for a moped that runs, all lights work, made somewhere between 1980 and 1987, yamaha qt50 or similar model (Suzuki, Honda) with 50cc, and still has the two separate fuel tanks intact. I live in Northeast WI so the closer the better. I'm looking for something around $300 if at all possible. Appearance is not important to me as long as she runs and the lights work.

Thanks all,

i

I have a few Suzuki FA50 nopeds that I can fix up for you if interested. I am not too far from you in Black Creek, WI

Yeah I would definately be interested. I may even be interested in 2. My buddy expressed interest in a noped as well, I'll have to ask him but 1 for sure now. How much would you ask for a fixed up one?

Re: WTB: Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda 50cc 80's moped in

price will depend on how much I have in the bike when it is fixed. I have 3 FA50's and a FZ50 Suzuki so there should be enough for you. I will give you better price on multiple bikes, even better if you take them as-is and fix em yourself. It would be best to send me an email when you are ready

Re: WTB: Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda 50cc 80's moped in

Will do

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account