FS: e50 w/ Polini top end

Located in Portland Oregon.

Up for grabs is a complete e50 case matched to a Polini 64cc and hi-hi comp head. I'll even throw in the spark plug that's in it. Not sure of condition, but it's not even completely broken in yet. When I was running really rich (to break it in easier) I was able to achieve 45mph on flats. Who knows what this thing will run when jetted and carbureted correctly. Really nice accelleration from 20 up. This was done on stock gearing on a maxi. Has very slow tranny fluid leak from clutch cover, will include gasket if I can find it.

Also includes the original kick stand (with slightly broken spring attachment) and the polini 2-petal reed intake

OPTIONS: Dell'Orto SHA 16.16 carb for an added $40 (can come with a couple jets)

Proma GP pipe for added $35

Spoke wheels (shiny with only two small rust spots on rim) with IRC 2.25" tires for an added $150

Stock cylinder for an added $35

best offer takes it. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost via insured UPS. Would consider splitting up all but the motor.

1254085114_dsc_0190.jpg

Re: FS: e50 w/ Polini top end

and I'll totally accept trades (or partial trade) for a titled running or non-running Magnum, Cobra, Minarelli, or whatever. Just need another bike as mine got dumped hard.

Re: FS: e50 w/ Polini top end

and just email me cause this stupid forum software sucks and can't do it for you.

nickymono@gmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account