WTB: Puch Magnum

Looking for a Magnum to start as a project. Looking for a running or non running specimen, as long as it's (mostly) stock. Although it says otherwise, I'm located in the East Bay Area.

Lemme know what you guys got. Thanks.

Re: WTB: Puch Magnum

how far you willing to drive?

Jarod V. /
16v OP

I would be willing to drive up to a few hours, depending on the situation. Anything else and I would prefer to ship.

Again, I'm open to a lot of offers, so let me know.

hey jarod i have a freespirit frame that is basically a magnum without a top tube. i'm in vallejo on the weekends but back in SF on the weekdays.

i was gonna use it to build a magnum (just make a top tube for the magnum tank to sit on), but i just ended up getting a magnum frame and tank and using the freespirit as a donor for all the parts.

Jarod V. /
16v OP

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know they were essentially the same moped. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a pretty much complete unit, if your Freespirit was complete I might have gone with it and converted it to a Magnum using the Magnum frame, but you already used the parts off the Freespirit for that. :) Thanks though, but still looking!

Lemme know! Open to offers!

you can drive down and buy my ltd

Jarod V. /
16v OP

I would if you didn't want a small fortune for it (I'm assuming, of course, but anything less than would be low balling).

Still looking guys (and gals)!

Jarod V. /
16v OP

Bump. Still looking for what's out there.

Jarod V. /
16v OP

Need...Magnum

Jarod V. /
16v OP

Well shit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account