WTB: Honda PA50 Headlight

Elizabeth J Swift /

my headlamp burnt out and I need a new one ... can anyone help??

Re: WTB: Honda PA50 Headlight

i think honda still carries that bulb, but now might be a good time to switch to a more moped-conventional bulb, like on a puch, tomos, etc. i think treats might have what you need.

better yet, if your going for aesthetics, put a different shell altogether. a bullet-type like on a free spirit would look good. you could block off the speedo hole (or use the FS speedo if you have it), flip it upside down, drill holes for your speedo, ignition, and dash lights, and mount it to some generic chrome bolt-on ears. it will lower it, and make your bike look much cleaner.

Elizabeth J Swift /

you know, with all the links I've got, I didn't have treats ... it looks like they sometimes do have those lights, will have to keep checking in ...

as far as just replacing the shell together - what a marvelous, simple idea ... my unwilling mechanic (hubby) likes this idea a lot, so he's looking into different styles, lol

thank you so much!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

Elizabeth J Swift /

HUZZAH! a replaceable bulb in the original style! FANTASTIC! now hubby doesn't have to bust his ass to get my moped legal again ASAP (I take it everywhere, and not having a headlight is killing me ... I have been nagging and hinting and whining and whimpering and pouting... lol)!

I love mopedarmy.com ... you guys are the greatest

been awhile, but emailed anyway... i have one of each of these style Hobbit/Express headlamps (sealed-beam or non-sealed glass and chrome insert for replaceable bulbs) $25 shipped for either kind

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account