WTB/WTT for Derbi Frame

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I got hit by a car a while back on my derbi variant SLE, and it's really bent, but has been still ride-able... kinda... I think it's getting worse though... so I need a derbi frame!

preferably one that was for a pyramid reed engine...

My forks are still good, so if you have a frame without forks, that's cool.

Any color. rust, whatevs...

If you know of another frame, ie. RD-50, diablo, lagoona, TT, variant, etc that would work with my engine (pyramid reed) that'd be awesome too!

It'd be awesome to get a top tank, because it uses so much gas, but I know that's wishful thinking...

I just need another derbi frame that'll work, I need the derbi quality! yeah.

What I've got to trade?

well, some money of course, but I don't have alot, so I've got some other cool stuff if ya wanna work something out...

-Near mint Green Puch Murry frame.

-Near mint Blue with white/blue decals Tomos A3 frame (fits a35/55 too) with shiny chrome spoke wheels and good tires.

-Puch engine, 70cc 6port kit with brand new piston and just broken in cylinder, side intake 15 Delorto, leovince exhaust, race crank, tuned and ready to bolt on.

I've got a few other things to trade, but some of those should give me some bites? please I need this buddys!

Shipping is possible and we can work out those details if necessary.

Thanks!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account