wtb: speedo for headlight bucket

I need a speedo for my headlight bucket, please make sure all the mounting hardware/brackets/etc are included. Thanks

Re: wtb: speedo for headlight bucket

What kind you looking for? I have a brand new 40mph CEV that fits perfect in headlight buckets.

I want a 40mph kind. Do you have the brackets for mounting it in a bucket headlight?

Yeah, comes with the bracket and nut for mounting.

Just want to make sure, this is the mounting stuff for the bucket headlight, not the standard issue puch speedo? The shorter bracket for the standard round speedo holder won't work with the bucket. How much shipped to 02144?

This speedo came out of a bucket headlight so it has the proper bracket. How's $40 shipped?

Sure what's the paypal?

Same as in my profile. I can ship it out tomorrow. :)

Turns out all I need are the brackets and such, already have a 40mph speedo over here. Are you willing to sell the brackets without the speedo.

Nah, sorry.

that was a good one, that guy wiggled off the line right as you were bringing him in the boat. You sure got more patience than me Mike.

I still need the mounting hardware for a headlight bucket. How about I send you a plastic case along with some cash for the mounting hardware? That way your speedo isn't just hanging out without a housing.

Jason Jason Bobason /

Why would I need a plastic housing if I have a speedo headlight? $40 for the bracket.

Mark, you're right. In fact, I had already made another purchase based on the assumption that my speedometer had sold to Ian. I was trying to be nice, and then he adds insult to injury.

"Sure what

Alright alright I'll send the funds over. My fault for checking my inventory first, sorry man.

Thanks for coming through. I already put it in the mail. Paypal should send you tracking info shortly.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account