FS: AR80 Wheels/ disc brake

I have the front and back wheels for an ar80, they are gold five stars, front with disc brake, also with fork assembly and front brake assembly. Make offers. i am not afraid to just keep these myself so be serious. They are 18 inch, and need new tires

1253296267_pict0157.jpg

Re: FS: AR80 Wheels/ disc brake

another pic, the forks fit a bianchi snark frame perfect with a 1 inch spacer

1253296374_pict0158.jpg

another

1253296439_pict0159.jpg

last one

1253296484_pict0160.jpg

would you sell just the wheels with the brake set up? no fork needed. also how big are the axles?

thanks

spencer

i could seperate but price wont really reflect it, i am not sure of the axle size and dont have access to them, bigger than usual moped size though, make an offer

dont have access to them right now or what? i need to know if they are going to be the same size as mb5 axles, cause i might sell my set of mb5 wheels to buy these

i've seen AR80's with MB5 wheels on them before, i'd assume they are the same...

thanks a-ko

so how much should i ask for my MB5 wheels? it sounds like youve got a price in mind already...

Oh shit, Kody - do you have the rest of the AR80 around?

I'd love to get some rear rider pegs and maybe some other things off it as back up spares. If you don't have anything else....that's cool.

hey i have an entire ar80, minus the seat but i do have the seat pan, engine is stuck and looks like somebody sledged the piston to try to unstick? make some offers on that? i want at least 275 shipped for the wheel fork set up. or ill just keep that for a rad custom build. parting out the rest, sidecovers and all, guages too

can i get a pic of the Dash?

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

i'm still kinda looking for a fairing with mounting hardware, i've lost out on a couple ebay UK bids already (which is probably just as well, not looking forward to that shipping sticker shock).

~marc

heres a pic

1253379896_pict0161.jpg

wheels/forks now 200!

how much for the bottom end?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account