OT: I WANT AN MB5 AGAIN, LETS TRADE!

somebody make my dreams come true! i have some rad motorcycles and moped parts, let's work out a trade! cosmetically im not too concerned, i just want a solid runner with no electrical problems, and a working speedo AT LEAST (tach would be a bonus!) oh yeah, MUST be titled. or maybe a similar bike? i dont care, i just miss having a nice lil 80s bike to blast around on.

anybody looking to trade? i'm at least offering up my 1966 Kawasaki F2. needs a lot of cosmetic work but its runs great. broken kickstarter shaft but they pop up on ebay for cheap pretty frequently. 175cc 2-stroke. fast. needs a few things, if you're seriously interested i can give you in-depth details on the bike. project for sure but a solid runner. i've done over 70 on it so far, bone stock. shifts easy, all lights and speedometer work as they should. has original key AND ORIGINAL TITLE. i disconnected the oil injection and run 32:1 premix in it, to be on the safe side (hell, kawasaki recommended 25:1)

i just really dont have the time or money to restore this bike, and it really deserves it.

heres a video, this was before i got it running as well as it does now though...:

Re: OT: I WANT AN MB5 AGAIN, LETS TRADE!

Got a friend who is trying to sell his. Hole in the tank, but I might even have a lead on a tank. I'll talk to him and see if he is interested. You're back in Des-moines?

yeah, im in des moines, but im broke as a joke...so trading is the only option.

unless i just sell this bike, of couse.

Well he is broke as a joke too. Maybe you guys can hook eachother up. We were talking about getting old 100+cc bikes together for longer more diverse rides. I'm trying to get an MB5 too, but this guy Leo..he has a Derbi I'd rather get. So MB5 takes the back burner.

a-ko

tell me about all the other stuff you have for trade?

shotguns/rifles/pistols accepted in trade too.

i may bite if i like your stuff.

no pictures..........dont wanna make you crazy

kevin is crazy. hell never get my derbi

leo

email me dude. ataru67@aol.com

i have another titled motorcycle i'd be willing to toss in.

Leo's MB5 is nice, real nice..too bad its red

BEMP

a-ko

youre stuff just isnt resonating with me, sorry.

Yello,

I have a red MB5 in decent condition, running, w/ working tach. But, it's in Austin it may be a little far for you. I will trade for complete peds.

If there is an MB5 around close to Gainesville, FL, I`m looking to trade my 82 Urban Express too.....

stuartracing@att.net

1253407940_scooter2_003.jpg

haha nice thread jack.

anyway, i'd also consider a trade for a nice titled, kitted hobbit for the kawasaki...i have plans. let me know if anybody is interested!!!

OR maybe for a really nice titled running derbi.

:'(

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account