WTB A35 stator cdi magneto

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Need A35 stator complete. My primary ignition coil is toast. Will buy or trade. What do you need?

I need the one in the attached picture

1252976138_tomos.jpg

Re: WTB A35 stator cdi magneto

Eric Mouradian /

I'll trade you for a good used one for a perf. exhaust. or a seat without any blemishes for a targa lx

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I have a seat from a sprint (the smaller seat) with no blems. Or i can buy it outright.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I would have thought there was a million of these around! At leas 1/2 million dead A35s with blown trannys! C'mon guys!

nope......... tomos run forever

they just leak oil

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

LOL they do leak but there is a cure. If you look near the sprocket under the left side case, you will see a small tranny breather hole which spews tranny fluid all over the chain. You can plug that and drill a tiny breather hole higher up on top of the case to reduce the spew. Some say its location was intentional as a chain oiler, but this is a wishful myth.

I have a deal on one stator, but still want a spare. I assure you they do go..I have blown 2 of them in the last 3 years. The vibrations of a kitted beast cracks the epoxy off the primary coil, and then the windings break.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account