FS: random moped goodies... mostly puch

did some cleaning and found a few things i dont think ill ever need but maybe you do

magnum headset cups.... came with a set of hydro's i bought, nice and clean, no rust!

working ZA50 oil pump... comes with the pump, tank, intake, some hose to connect them and even some 2 stoke oil!!!

ZA50 that the pump came off of... not sure if i want to sell this or not. runs and shifts great, i think it has about 1500 miles. bottom end only!

some switches.... got a couple of the black box style ones with nonbroken bases, also have some nice and bright chrome switch housings to replace your crusty ones

14.12 sha with metal float bowl...

just about anything that came stock on a maxi, in a e50, or za50

ive also got a kinetic with no motor....

im willing to ship anything if you want to pay for it, and will consider any offers that include cash, gold, paypal, or other moped parts....

pictures of everything later today!

thanks!

Re: FS: random moped goodies... mostly puch

il take some orig. switches, email me a price shipped to 13021, thanks

oh yeah ive got a traffic light too if anyone wants to decorate their shop, house, or maybe just change the traffic pattern in town.... pretty big but surprisingly light so i dont think it would really be that crazy to ship

headset cups? cost to 78212

lemme know.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Kinetic pedal shaft and side covers to 97214?

e50 primary shaft/gear?

*will consider any offers that include cash, gold, paypal, or other moped parts

emailed, gotta learn to read whole thing

I'll take a kill switch/right hand switch. What do you want for it? area code is 47456, Thanks.

Might you have an extra clutch lever that goes on the actual e50 case?

Not the one on the handles but the C shaped metal piece where the clutch cable attaches to the motor.

FS: random moped goodies... mostly puch

I'll take the oil pump stuff and the ZA bottom end if you're selling it. I'm interested in the switches too if you still have some. Either left side plastic or both sides metal. How much shipped to 02143.

-A

a few more things i forgot about...

free spirit tank plastics

a polini intake for bings

and a malossi 4 petal intake which i think is for SHA's... intake portion only, no reed block or riser!

emails on their way out to all you that posted for stuff

spencer

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account