Possibly WTT My Pinto La area

Eric /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I am thinking about getting rid of my pinto, What I would like to do is trade it for a nice magnum. Depending on the condition of the magnum I would maybe want to keep my motor and install yours on the pinto. For the details- 1978 J.C. Penney Pinto 1, every part on the bike was just powder coated, It has EBR forks, superbike low rise bars, NOS magura controls, all new cables, powder coated snowflakes, stock seat pan lowered and moved back, new IRC zap tires, rare 40 tooth snowflake sprocket, new chains, Blue magnum grips. Frame, tank, swingarm, headlight, fork tripple trees all powder coated stardust silver. Wheels, bars, seat, cranks are all powder coated gloss black. I also just had the bike pinstriped last week in black and blue. This bike is rediculously nice and the only reason I want to get rid of it is for a magnum. Only looking for a trade, Not money so please dont ask! and Only willing to trade for a magnum, nothing else. if interested please shoot me an Email.

1252550455_pinto4.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account