FS: '74 yellow maxi frame

frame forks swingarm and handlebars. swingarm is good, forks are acceptable, frame is decent with decent paint, but tank leaks a little bit. needs to be sealed. $50 takes the lot, but you gotta come get it. of course, all reasonable offers will be considered (both cash and trade offers)

Re: FS: '74 yellow maxi frame

i would also be more than happy to trade the lot for a complete 14 or 15 bing. i've got some other small parts i could let go of as well, like a stock stator plate and ignition coil (not sure if it works though)

shit nobody wants this thing? i'm willing to let it go for cheap just make me an offer. i really just wanna get it out of the way

wanna ship it?

right in the description i mentioned pickup only. it wouldn't be worth the time and effort, not to mention the cost, to have it shipped

It would cost under $30.00 to ship if you keep the dimensions down.

sorry putting a frame in a box is a hassle for you, tryin to help you out and take it off your hands.

sorry i've just never shipped anything like a frame before. if it doesn't sell here, i've got a buddy i'm going to donate it to, so i'm not too worried about it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account