WTT:HONDA EXPRESS PARTS

i have a 1980 honda express nc50 air filter box and carb cover. the carb cover is in pretty much perfect condition if you dont count it being a little dirty. the air filter box has some small cracks around it but still works just fine.What i need is the carb/oil pump cover for a 1978 honda express nc50.the covers are just slightly different in size therefore i cannot use it on my '78.

i also have a bunch of wheels,gas tank racks, mufflers, and two 78 express parts bikes with stuff i can strip off that im willing to trade, i'm still on the prowl for a haynes or clymer manual for the 78.

let me know if you can help. thanks!!

Re: WTT:HONDA EXPRESS PARTS

Hey man, here is the link to the shop manual.

http://mopedriders.org/article_view.php?faq=2&fldAuto=52

I think I have the cover you speak of. Its like half of a plastic box with one bolt hole on the bottom where it bolts onto the flywheel cover?

should be. if you can send a pic that would be appreciated but im 90% sure thats it. let me know if your interested in trading for any of the parts i spoke of. i can send pics too.

I need a front rim for a PA50 do you know if they are the same?

im not sure. do you know what size the rim is?

Adam Kollipara /

Hi, could you send me a pic of the carb cover, so I can see if it is the right one I need? Email the pics to adam_1295@yahoo.com. Thanks. ~Adam

I got a nc50 1980 the other day and trying to fix it up. I got it running, but I need the air filter and petcock. Does anybody have these items?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account