$45 shipped for carb

$55 shipped for both

Re: FS Bing 14mm, 14mm intake

***Kim Jong illest*** /

square port right?

yes

Hey mike, did you have this on your maxi? I think that 21 will be too much carb for my unkitted maxi. This might be a better fit...

hey austin. yeah, this was one the maxi. this or sha 15 or bing 15 would be good for unkitted maxi, probably. if you're interested you could take a look at it. i might be buzzing up to brooklyn though...i haven't decided yet. i feel the gravity of the rally pulling me...ha

Do ya have a sha for sale? How old is the bing? Do you ride the motocycle to NYC? I got several friends in Brooklyn!

emailed about carb

carb is original stock, so it's about 25 years old, but the bike was in pristine shape when i bought it a couple of weeks ago.

i had 2 sha's, a 16 i put on the maxi and a 15 i sent back to treats. they're good, just check for intake air leaks...the rubber seal is crucial or i have spares if you go that route and run into that problem.

i'm leaving in an hour...route 1 all the way to brooklyn...magnum don't fail me now!

Kevin Oleary /

Is this the Carb. for my 1979 Batavus Regency HS50 Laura M56?

kevin, i'm not sure, sorry. i don't know anything about batavuses, but maybe the info's somewhere to be found online?

the carb and intake is still available.

just got back from my attempt to go to new york. turned back halfway...route 1 is too dangerous...will have to go another way next time

sold now.

Damn mike I was rootin for ya. And I think rt1 is like PAs #1 kill zone....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account