Honda PA50 II

I live in Columbus Ohio...have a 1981 or 1982 PA 50 II..in very good shape...it runs very well...and it is fast...low 30's MPH.

It could use New tires..there is some dry rot...

The battery may need to be replaced or just charged...the signals all work...but the battery seems to be dying....

The carriage that holds the back turn signals is a little bent...

Carb may need adjusted...sometimes it will not idle...it did last night...but not today.. ???

It has the scratches you would expect on a bike this old..but, overall, it is in very good shape. I think there are four small areas with corrosion...

The lights work very well...horn works very well...

Braking is good, as well.

This is a nice bike for anyone that wants to do the things mentioned above. I just don't have or want to make time...I have a girlfriend recovering from multiple surgeries and a mother dealing with her own health issues....

Please feel free to make an offer....please do not low ball.

Thank you,

Scott

Re: Honda PA50 II

My apologies...the pipe shown in the photo is not on the bike anymore...

got a price in mind?

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Possibly interested as a project for my wife's bday. Are you open to the possibility of a trade or just cash? Let me know. This is all stock now isn't it?

Tony montana /

emailed

Anyone possibly interested in the Honda... please feel free to send an offer to my email address.

Thank you,

Scott

Is said pipe a proma? if so are you interested in selling it?

We recently got a really nice black running PA50II for 250 here in cincy.

Just pointing that out. If you want bucks, you are probably better off posting your price to avoid low balls or ebay... Which is totally cool by me. People here aren't big fans of paying a lot for a moped.

It's not a proma...

I looked for a name on it...but I can't find one....it is mainly black and the longer part of it is blue with a little bit of gold in it....do you happen to know what it might be?

Thanks for the information, Chris. I'm not very experienced with mopedarmy.com and this is the first time I've ever considered selling one of my bikes.

I'm not sure what to ask for it, either. It seems these PA50 II bikes are highly sought after, so, I am trying to figure out what it might be worth based on the offers I get.

Do you have any interest?

...I just purchased mine in Toledo for $145.00...your looks good...should bring 300.00...put it on Ebay...it will sell for that...Steve

Hi Steve... do you think that is all this bike is worth? It seems low to me...

Thank you,.

Scott

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

bike prices seem to have gone down over the past 2 years or so. When gas was around $4 a gallon I remember working at 1977 mopeds in Kzoo and selling bikes for $800 that would sell right now for maybe $400. I guess thats how it goes right?

Items are only worth what someone will pay for it. A nice Hobbit north of here was on Craigslist for a month at $400.00...I don't know what it sold for.\???

Maybe a leo Vance? Not sure, would just like to find a used Proma, new are spendy! Thank you for your reply!

Right it just depends on how badly someone wants it, has been a mint one on cr by me for a while, price came down to 500.00 from almost 750.00. I would pay up to 500.00 for a titled running hobbit, mu 2 cents worth. Best of luck with your sale!

That would certainly be a factor..I forgot all about those gas prices from last summer...

Hi Steve..this one is not titled but it runs very well....would you be interested? If so..email me...

Scott

Just an update...the exhaust is a Polini..

Just an update...the exhaust is a Polini....

Scott -

Check out my listing for a PA50II in Boston. I'm asking 350.00 for it. It runs, but needs about a weekend's worth of work to run well. It's being sold with about 200.00 of brand new performance parts.

So I'm essentially asking 150.00 for the ped and 200 for the parts.

Hondas are nice....but they're just another moped. 450.00 would be tops for a nice, good looking running PA50II. And...since yours doesn't have a title, that could make it tough for some folks.

All those factors go into the price.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the information.

In Ohio we have to provide a bill of sale only in order to register the moped.

If I sell to someone in a state that titles mopeds, how will that affect their ability to get license plates?

Thank you,

Scott

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account