maxiluxe w/ seized polini and NJ title for sale

Chris Sorensen /

hey guys... selling off all my crap that's been laying around. i'll upload pics later. my maxiluxe is looking for a new home. cafe bars, proma country exhaust, polini kit (ended up seizing thanks to mopedwarehouse's shitty install) small smear and broken ring. ring didn't break in the cylinder. i accidentally snapped it while looking at the parts after disassembly. has a valid and clean NJ title, which i'm assuming is where any worth that there may be with this thing is. once again, i'll post pictures tomorrow. looking for someone willing to pick it up in monmouth county, freehold. make me an offer. i've been out of the game so long that i have no idea as to what it's worth. all parts present. get a hold of me at chris.j.sorensen@mac.com for fastest response. may be willing to part out, but would prefer to sell whole. thanks again!

Re: maxiluxe w/ seized polini and NJ title for sal

If you part Ill take the kit and bars

I'll take the pipe and maybe the seat if you part it.

Dibs on the wheels and tires and e50 bottom end if you part it.

What are you using for throttle and brake controls?

Have pretty much all the parts sold. Email me with quote (for kit and bars shipped) if you decide to.

Chris Sorensen /

Sale pending. Will update tomorrow.

Chris Sorensen /

sold.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account