for sale/trade '72 yamaha g7s

i have a yamaha g7s that i am looking to trade for a nice moped or to sell for around $600 also if you have a nice set of puch rims i will take them for a partial trade. it is a four speed motorcycle that i believe is an 80cc. it is in near perfect shape for its age....ALL ORIGINAL!

Re: for sale/trade '72 yamaha g7s

picture please

Question is how are you going to get it to me?

Title?

local pick up only. in grand rapids. i have a title for it. picture up later today.

i cant get the pictures to work. but it is green and white and its in nearly perfect shape other than a few minor scratches on the fork and one on the side of the headlight.

does it run and stuff

yeah. it runs like a champ. the only thing is you have to push start it, cuz the kickstart is stripped, just the lever, its a 20 dollar part. it has brand new tires too.

Are you sure it's just the lever? The internal kick start mechanism on those rotary valve singles have a habit of breaking...it's one of the design weak points.

yeah. its the lever. if you push slow on it, it will move the whole kickstart mechanism, but if you kick it, the little teeth that tighten together where the lever connects slip.

(been waitin all afternoo for pics)

i could email you pictures, but i have no idea how to post pictures on this website.

Bam!

Re: Bam!

thank you!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account