Honda PA50II for sale in Boston

Yep - it's the one I got from Dave. Bought it for 200.00.

Got a 'new tank' off ebay, cleaned it, Kreemed it, looks great.

Has a brand new Proma Circuit exhaust.

21mm Dellorto carb with Malossi intake - not installed. Stock Keihin is still on it.

I cut out the air box so you can take the carb out without unbolting the intake.

Needs tires, one tube (rear). Bike runs, lights work. Brakes work - although the rear brake cable is jacked. I bought a new one off Treats. It'll come with the bike.

Basically...I just moved back to my apartment with my Kawasaki AR80, Puch rigid, and fast Moby. I'm back at work and simply won't get this project going. I'm kinda bummed. I wanted to do a fast Hobbit SO FUCKING BAD.

I dunno....tough call on price. Carb, pipe, and intake are worth 200.00 alone. They're all brand new. Buy a kit and bolt on that intake and carb, fix the rear tire and blast.

350.00 OBO. Come talk to me. Won't part the bike out. Sorry. It's going to blast with perhaps a weekend of work on it. I want to pimp my Moby more and ride the shit out of my Kawasaki.

I'll get a picture soon. Sorry...I'm usually good with that. It's a 1980, I believe. has a nice long seat on it. White tank. Looks pretty nice, actually.

Re: Honda PA50II for sale in Boston

NO. Damnit, wish this was for sale when i had the cash...was actually looking for a pa50II...ended up with a magnum in a few boxes, lol.

into it so hard. but also dont have the money so hard.

this will sell. do all you want ot your moby, though.

YOU WONT CATCH ME.

Ha - Jay is Mr. Speed right now. Can't wait to try your bike out.

I'm about to email the dude selling that clutch pulley. I'm just having issues wrapping my head around the whole crank sheering problem that it might create. Lots of torque from a dead stop = dead crank.

You should be more worried about my Maxi than the Moby, man......ha.

This cock measuring constest has been epic, man. Next week, hopefully, we'll get to settle this once and for all.

In other news....the PA50II is a great deal for an interested blaster! I'll deliver it to you!

Get a DR kit from Treats...slap it on....bolt up that Malossi intake with the huge Dellorto and fucking DUST me and Jay!

I have a feeling someone is in for a rude awakening =]

Good luck with your sale Ben! And thanks for the email about the sprocket. I found a fix last second without needing one.

Ok, word. Got some photos. It's pretty basic. Runs fine. Should upjet it, though since it's so derestricted right now - no airbox, and the Proma pipe.

Aaaanndd....that didn't work. Let's try this:

!

!

Fuck. Ever since the html deal has changed here I can never remember the right way to post shit. Hang on....

Ok word. Direct link that shit.

Here's the rest:

Oh man.....

....please, someone buy this before I do something stupid, like....decide to keep it and spend more money on it....

we should have a boston top speed run.................

email sent

Got back at you Nate.

We can probably figure something out.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Speed run..good idea! I know I have a honed Puch head somewhere aorund here for my TTLX

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

i would be all over this if it were out here. bummer!

Ha....yeah, Zack - see the difference in east coast vs. west coast moped prices?

I could be asking 450.00 for this out there.....

top speed changed hands alot this summer. I think robkhz now holds the title.

Ok....not really....I HAVE to sell this.

I've had a lot of calls for just the moped, but it makes all the sense in the world to keep it together with the parts since I chucked all the stock shit I pulled off of it.

It just needs a new throttle cable for the Dellorto (stock one won't work with the dellorto obviously....) and a rear brake cable and a cylinder kit!

Tires are better than I remember, and I'm just going to throw some Fix-a-flat in the back and see how it goes. I fired it up last week and tested everything. Runs fine, but definitely wants to be upjetted in the worst way.

350.00 is such a DEAL!

For local Khz blasters, I'll cut you a deal. Let's talk.

Jason Jason Bobason /

E_MAILED

Word. I got back at you, Josh.

Let's talk!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account